1) Why do we collect personal information from visitors to our website?
Cookies help us to create and build a better website. We collect both non-personal and personal information to operate the services on our website, to provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support, to comply with laws and online regulations, to be able to contact subscribers with notices and promotional messages and to create statistical data which we may use to improve our services and visitor experience.
2) What information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store information our visitors enter into our website to better understand our customer demographic, such as name, email and previous communications. This is only done via an opt in service.
3) How do we collect information?
4) How do we store, use, share and disclose our visitors' personal information?
We use Wix.com. Wix.com gives us an online platform whereby your data may be stored through Wix.com’s storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. Wix stores data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5) How do we communicate with our site visitors and subscribers?
We may contact you about an email enquiry, to resolve a dispute, to send updates about our company and products, or as otherwise necessary to contact you. We will always contact you via email.
6) How can our site visitors withdraw their consent?
Please select ‘Decline All’ when the cookie banner appears. Alternatively, please contact as via email to unsubscribe from our mailing list using this address: email@example.com